Monday, September 7, 2009

Girls Weekend

A few weekends ago Mom and I hit the road for a fabulous weekend of sun, hiking, and Shakespeare plays! We stayed in Zions and spent our days hiking and laying out, and our nights in Cedar City watching plays..."Comedy of Errors" and "As you Like It".Both were phenomenal but we liked "Comedy of Errors" best. Here are some highlights of our adventure...


Out in front of the Sweet's Shop...of course we went there!

The theater we saw both plays in...it is meant to resemble the Globe Theater where Shakespeare's plays were performed in his day



The "grueling" hike to the Court of the Patriarchs


I liked this rock...I am in it!




The Emerald Pools

2 comments:

Dan and Jen said...

Brynn Nygren, how are you? We miss you in primary. Love the blog!

Spencer and Melina said...

I found the pattern I use for Cloth Baby Shoes.
http://www.michaelmillerfabrics.com/blog/cloth_shoe.pdf
The pattern given here is for 1 yo size or bigger. They are not as hard as they look. Plan on 1 hour to make 1 pair. I would start w/scrap fabric for the first pair before cutting into your nice fabric. Come over and I'll show you the smaller dimensions I've made and the process if you need it. I am a very visual person, so it's easier for me to see in person. Just let me know.