Sunday, July 27, 2008

Wedding Bells and Fireworks in St. George

For the 4th of July weekend we went to St. George for Andrew's friend Cade's wedding. There were about 20 of us that made the trek down and stayed at his friends place in Leeds. Never a dull moment with this bunch of boys! It was blasted hot so most of our days were spent in the pool . Cade and Kim were married on the 5th in the St. George temple. It was my first time in that temple and it is so gorgeous. It is a smaller temple and has so much history and character. Here are a few snapshots of the trip...



The St. George Temple, Levi and his Uke! , BBQ!!!

A few of the girls , All the boys...except the groom!


Volleyball in the pool, The boys at the temple

2 comments:

Nate, Jenny and Amelia said...

I love the new post! I'm heading to St. George over Labor Day and am very much dreading the heat down there...

Anonymous said...

Hi love... I heard that you got a new job at the DG house??? Very exciting! Call me if you need any help! I finally have more time to help out. 8707959