Saturday, November 29, 2008

A Look Back at Fall

My life has been a whirlwind lately, and I realized that now that Christmas is around the corner, I never posted anything about our Fall activities. But, now that I am home ridden with a nasty cold, I finally have some much needed time to rest, and blog! I have not had a cold this bad ever in my life, but that did not stop me from doing my Black Friday shopping at the outlets in Park City! Which is probably why I am not getting any better :) The plan was to go at midnight with my sisters (a new tradition we are starting) but i did not even get to attend! I had to go the next morning. Halloween and Thanksgiving were wonderful...both full of family, friends, and FOOD! My waistline can attest to that! But hey, its the holidays, who cares!Here is a look back at the past few months...


The cutest niece and nephews in the world!!!

Juno and Bleeker at my friends party...being pregnant is going to be so weird!!!


Polygamists at Andrew's friends party...so ulgy!!!

My first attempt ever at making a pie...including the crust! It was a peach streusel pie and I have to admit that it was fantastic! We ate the whole thing in one day! For thanksgiving I made a berry streusel pie, also pretty delicious. I love baking!!!

Pumpin seeds, with a cajun twist!

Our happy pumpkin

GO UTES!!! What a great game by the way! I was the only U fan in my home the day of the game, but I prevailed!!!

No comments: